(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Somehow his name always ends up in GM discussions and most experts laugh at that notion quite hardily. Saying his past jobs were pretty much a joke and all of his decisions sucked.

Hey, it gets him away from TV, he can go be a GM..............................

Somewhere other than Pittsburgh.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say badly, they just didn't kill penalties well and had at least one freak goal go in. The too many men call that led to a goal and then Carter's weird one that dropped down from the sky seemed to take the air out of Chicago.

The game could have been 6-6 or something but Quick was dynamite.

Holy shit the Islanders signed someone decent.

Technically they traded for him on May 1st and then signed him to an extension, but yeah. Good for them, needed a good #1 in there for over a decade since the Rick DiPietro fiasco. They have a great core of players.

Anyone else watching this Habs/Rangers game? Huge game here, series is pretty much over if New York wins tonight.

I have this one Rangers fan I follow on twitter, and she's okay for the most part...but she retweets a lot of the stupidest shit that other rangers fans say and now I kind of hate the Rangers.

I have this one Rangers fan I follow on twitter, and she's okay for the most part...but she retweets a lot of the stupidest shit that other rangers fans say and now I kind of hate the Rangers.

If she tweeted that from other teams, you'd hate all 30.

You don't understand, i'm cheering for the Habs now and It's giving me cognitive dissonance something fierce. It's so bad I feel ill.

Let me take you to the Hab's forum on HFBOARDS. We can cure that right up...

Looks like the Kings are going up 2-1 now after the third game. 4-2 right now in the third at home.

Looking forward to the game tomorrow as well. Hopefully the Habs can win another and make it a series as someone noted earlier.

What a horrible game by every goaltender on the Ice. I think they should have put Henrik back in the game.

Such a weird series. Injuries, suspensions, weird bounces (Off a skate to give Montreal a 2-1 lead, off a skate to tie it send the game to overtime in game 3) ( A horrible goal to give up allow the rangers to tie in 1-1 in game 5, and then a similar goal just as bad on the other end to give Montreal a 2-1 lead), and this...

http://gfycat.com/GrayWelltodoGrasshopper

Edited by TGWL

Damn, what a great game tonight. I have no idea on who's winning the series out in the West, but I am sure that whoever does is ending up with the Cup. I cannot see Montreal or New York beating LA or Chicago. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if LA or Chicago end up winning the cup in five.

• Like 1

Damn, what a great game tonight. I have no idea on who's winning the series out in the West, but I am sure that whoever does is ending up with the Cup. I cannot see Montreal or New York beating LA or Chicago. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if LA or Chicago end up winning the cup in five.

Agreed, MTL and NYR have shown their flaws this series and both are beaten up from a grueling playoffs thus far.

Not saying that CHI and LA aren't as well, nor will getting through this series be easy for any of the four teams. Just gotta see the West as the winner now. Price out, Lundqvist showing his weakness'

Missed the game tonight though, kinda pissed but oh well. Glad to see Chicago push the series further, though I wish they could have just won the other night when I had $25 on them :rolleyes:

The West just plays different. The defense doesn't play as tight as the East, but when you get towards the net...you get rocked. It's hard to get any rebounds.

I think LA resigns Gaborik. He's a much better fit for the West than playing in the East.

How good would Chicago be with a great goalie? Scary team.

Edited by TGWL
  • Like 1