What bands do you hate?

METALMAN

The pigeon detectives.

People I know love them because they're local and for some reason that means you have to like them. Same with the cribs to a lesser extent, at least the cribs had a couple of alright tracks. Pigeons though are just dull as fuck and all their songs sound the same.

Cribs are amazing.! You're an idiot!

• Like 3

Led Zeppelin is by far one of the best ever. Even with their reputation of stealing songs and all that shady shit.

And seriously, if you don't like at least one Beatles' album something's very wrong with you. Listen to the masterpiece that is Magical Mystery Tour, that should be enough.

Heart, Rush and Journey are annoying as hell.

And I can't believe Pearl Jam is considered to be overrated and how "Jeremy" is one of the worst of all time.

"Jeremy" isn't even one of the best songs on the album it's on. "Alive," "Black," "Deep," and "Once" are all better than "Jeremy." Shit, "Jeremy" isn't even as good as the B-side of its own single (that would be "Yellow Ledbetter"). That song blows.

Pearl Jam are all right, though. They have their moments.

• Like 1

"Jeremy" isn't even one of the best songs on the album it's on. "Alive," "Black," "Deep," and "Once" are all better than "Jeremy." Shit, "Jeremy" isn't even as good as the B-side of its own single (that would be "Yellow Ledbetter"). That song blows.

Pearl Jam are all right, though. They have their moments.

Pretty much nailed it.

Just cause it's not the best song in the album doesn't mean it's one of the worst of all time. I actually consider "Release" to be the best song and most underrated song in the album. But I agree with the statement on Yellow Ledbetter, though, that is easily one of the best.

I can't fathom how you can't like The Beatles in this day and age. They have such a wide spectrum of music that there's something for everyone. (Well not everyone, but at least a majority of people). Same goes for Led Zeppelin.

I'm just waiting for someone to say they hate The Velvet Underground or The Fall so I can lose my shit.

I don't think anybody said it was the worst of all time. It's just sort of artless and over-the-top and hard to take seriously, and the only reason it got any kind of attention at all is because of its music video. GhostMachine thinks it's the worst of all time, but he also says anybody who doesn't like Metallica is an idiot, so.

The Velvet Underground and The Fall.

Really though, I am struggling to find any band that I actively hate. It mostly just boils down to "don't care at all", not hate. And with the clichéd choices of Radiohead, The Beatles, Metallica and so on and so forth, it is really the preaching fanbase that I hate, not the actual band.

Plus, Metallica has Ride the Lightning that I like, The Beatles has The White Album and Radiohead has, well, some of OK Computer.

• Like 1

I don't hate The Beatles, but there's not a lot of it I like. I dislike Beatles fans more than I do the band, as a lot of them seemingly can't comprehend that there people who jsut don't share the same taste in music.

To be fair I think a lot of it comes from the fact that a lot of people (not all, by any means) that say they don't like The Beatles have never really listened to them or dismiss them because they're old.
  • Like 1

.....really?

Who does, then? I always had you as the random Motley Crue fan.

Yo.