2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Zusi and Bedoya work back, but my goodness are they both absolute shit going forward. You seriously mean Landon Donovan wasn't good enough, Jurgen? He is exactly the kind of player we need right now for counters.

Is there going to be more Soccer on TV after the World Cup? Or do I have to wait for the next Premier League season?

There may be this five week lull before the Premier League starts up again, yes...

Is there going to be more Soccer on TV after the World Cup? Or do I have to wait for the next Premier League season?

Football League starts before the Premiership...

I didn't want to assume that the lower leagues necessarily reached the US. :shifty:

The MLS have an ongoing season, Chicago even has a team, no idea if they're doing good haven't really followed it this year.

I didn't want to assume that the lower leagues necessarily reached the US. :shifty:

How is that ivory tower of yours? :(

• Like 1

MLS! You should be able to watch Chicago Fire games on some channel or other.

How is that ivory tower of yours? :(

Glossy.

Oh right! I never really paid attention to when they actually played before. Will have to check into it

Oh right! I never really paid attention to when they actually played before. Will have to check into it

NBC Sports and ESPN will also have nationally televised matches. Not sure what the schedule is.