Champions League 2014/15

DFF

ITV's concept of highlights is bizarre, unless they're contractually obliged to show every second of every substitution just so we see the branding on the graphics.

What is Ramires thinking with a foul off the ball in his own area? Blatant penalty despite the ball being ten yards out of the area.

Well it this is John Terry's club :shifty:

As a person you're potentially tarring with this brush, I say: fuck you.

Fuck those guys, too. I can't really view the video for whatever stupid reason, but I've come across small groups of racist-types on a couple of away matches over the years. Hopefully they can be identified and banned.

(If they do get banned, I would enjoy entertaining the idea that they might be the same guys who were singing Shola Ameobi monkey songs on the way back from Sunderland away back in 2011, because they really were cunts.)

• Like 3

The Chelsea 'fan' on News at 10 was hilarious. Apparently the 'fans' were actually chanting 'something like "John Terry is a racist, we love him"' and the push was unconnected and its the press making something out of nothing 'as usual'. Pretty sure the Beeb are meant to broadcast news rather than the ramblings of idiots.

The Chelsea 'fan' on News at 10 was hilarious. Apparently the 'fans' were actually chanting 'something like "John Terry is a racist, we love him"' and the push was unconnected and its the press making something out of nothing 'as usual'. Pretty sure the Beeb are meant to broadcast news rather than the ramblings of idiots.

Oh, thats totally forgivable then.

This guy sounds so utterly misguided and out of his depth that it would be quite funny to listen to him digging himself deeper on national TV...if the subject matter weren't so serious.

(I am also heartened that by glancing around various CFC fan sites/forums, the overwhelming reaction to this guy seems to be "who is this cunt?")