Champions League 2014/15

DFF

It's almost reached the point where City's continued European failure has gone from being funny to kind of annoying. If they're good enough to be consistent champions/contenders in the Premier League then I seriously am struggling to find any explanation for their unremarkable UCL runs beyond...erm...they're just not that bothered?

It's almost reached the point where City's continued European failure has gone from being funny to kind of annoying. If they're good enough to be consistent champions/contenders in the Premier League then I seriously am struggling to find any explanation for their unremarkable UCL runs beyond...erm...they're just not that bothered?

These last two seasons, drawing Barca hasn't helped matters.

Talk about the lack of depth in Spain all you like, only Chelsea in the PL could touch the likes of Barca and Real. And I still think they'd come up short this season.

What a load of shite this is.

It's alright, we will qualify again. We will get to the round of 16 again. We will draw Barca again. We will go out again. Rinse and repeat.

Bloody UEFA conspiracy. Disgrace.

• Like 2