2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

In other news, water is wet.

Don't need the Astros passwords to elimate you guys from the playoffs every year!

But yeah, we're fucked. It's cheating and they deserve the punishment. Take whatever punishment is given and move on. I just hope it was some low or mid level guys and not some full on conspiracy with the GM involved. Sounds like they just used a list of passwords the guy had with the Cardinals that he didn't bother to change because they were worried about their own information being given own, ironically enough.

That said, it's more ammo for the anti-Cardinals circlejerk so talking baseball won't be fun for a while. I don't think the outrage (amongst fans, that is) would be a strong if this were the Twins or something, but with any largely successful team there's going to be more outrage.

• Like 1

The anti Cardinals circle jerk is pretty much an appropriate reaction to the circle jerk that is being a Cardinals fan. BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL BEST FANS BEST oh my god shut the fuck up and go back to Bud Light Village or whatever it is.

• Like 2

The anti Cardinals circle jerk is pretty much an appropriate reaction to the circle jerk that is being a Cardinals fan. BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL BEST FANS BEST oh my god shut the fuck up and go back to Bud Light Village or whatever it is.

BALLPARK VILLAGE YOU PLEB :P

I don't think most Cardinals fans run around calling themselves the best fans in baseball. Yes, there are a lot of vocal turds who do but every fan base has turds, especially spoiled fan bases like ours. It doesn't help when announcers (and even Bud Selig) run around with the "St. Louis is the best" comments, adding more fuel to the fire. I see a lot more comments using the term as a meme (e.g. Best Hackers in Baseball) than I do any actual Cardinals fans saying it.

• Like 1

Cardinals are the Patriots of baseball.

Asterix every title, shame every superstar, inflate every ball.

• Like 1

In a great marriage of people everyone hates Zack Hample caught Alex Rodriguez's 3000th hit which happened to be a HR.

• Like 2

Geez. Have to wonder if its because of the Royals' starters getting all those votes, or just because Infante (who sucks) did....

I may be a Reds fan, but I only voted for Votto and Hamilton.