2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

I want to see the Angels starting buying hard but there is bugger all to really sell in the system that could bring in a top hand to help the team win now. Oh well.

Broxton to St. Louis. Milwaukee is selling everything and anything.

As they should. They're not really on the verge of anything so a fire sale is probably the best thing to do long-term. 

Though it's not like Broxton has been particularly good this year anyways. 

Edited by livid

Well, Broxton is a little better than Brandon Moss I guess. I really hate that they gave up a 1st round prospect for fucking Brandon Moss.

Edited by HeadChuck McGill

The Mets should be getting David Wright back sometime before the season ends. IF everything goes smoothly. So that should help their batting order big time. Especially with Cespedes in the fold.

For once I'm actually glad to be a Mets fan. Hopefully they don't blow it.

I'm also drooling at what Cespedes possible production could be at Citi Field. He did bang out 32 homers at the 2013 Home Run Derby at Citi Field.

Edited by The Heartbreak Kid

That insinuates the Yankees, who needed and failed to get another starting pitcher can hold off a Blue Rays team that looks on paper similar to the Padres before the season started.

the Yankees are doing what everyone has said they never do: keeping their prospects en lue of getting veteran help.

Luis Severino is about to be called up and he's likely as good as anybody we could have realistically traded for.

His nickname was Home Run Hunter.  We tried him at starter, didn't work, we tried him at closer, didn't work, we tried him at set up, didn't work.

He's throws hard and can get Ks, but he is a flyball pitcher so it can end badly.  Like much of our bullpen he's solid for the most part, but he's just one of countless middle relievers we had this year.  He hasn't been at his best this year.