2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

Yeah, the announcers for the YES Network won't stop letting us Northeasterners know how sickly, stupidly hot it is there.

"100 degrees at first pitch. Still 100 degrees. That breeze you just felt? It was my hot breath, because there's no breeze here. It's 100 degrees!"

• Like 1

Meh, later in the evening it wasn't too bad, I was out at a rooftop bar, there was a nice breeze.  It was 97 degrees out, but it was a nice 97 degrees.  

• Like 1

Fucking Blue Jays just got David Price. Good news is he isn't capable of pitching every game.

Toronto gave up Daniel Norris for him. Norris is one of the best pitching prospects in the league, so here's to Price shitting the bed in Canada-eh.

If Detroit was expecting the same type of package for Price from the Yankees then I'm definitely glad they didn't make a run at him. I could see them testing the waters for Mike Leake but I wouldn't give the Reds anything worth trading considering we have Severino waiting in the wings.

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

I don't know if San Diego is willing to do that though. Not sending enough for it to actually help pay that beast of a contrast off anyway. I think the mindset in San Diego is that of Miami a few years back in the "Oh shit we spent all this money and it hasn't paid off overnight!" sell-now mode. Padres want to offload Shields to some suckers willing to take on his salary without having to contribute. They likely won't find anyone willing to do that which leads me to believe he'll stay in San Diego for the rest of this year, and they'll decide to send him and money to offset his salary sometime next year when it may be easier to convince a team to pay the guy that kind of money for three years, instead of four.