2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

Feels bad to see Pittsburgh bust their ass and win almost 100 games and get knocked out in one game. I think that series goes differently if Arrieta isn't the only start. Not to take anything away from Chicago, though.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

CG shutout for Jake Arrieta, who also makes history as the first pitcher in the post-season to have 10 or more strikeouts and a complete game.

Edited by Cloudy

Today, I met a Cardinals fan who was actually born and raised in St. Louis.  We talked baseball for a bit.

Completely unrelated:  could Chicago please eliminate the Cards?  I mean from existence.

Edited by thatshortguy
Like, maybe one of the Cubs' laundry crew discovers the Cards have been smuggling children to Syria or something and the organization is eradicated.
  • Like 1

Happy for the Cubbies, but I gotta be honest, I'd rather play St. Louis if/when we get past the Mets. I feel like that's a demon the Dodgers need to exorcise.

If Clayton Kershaw could play this post-season like he does in the regular season...that'd be great.

You guys can play St. Louis in golf during the off season :P 

1 down 12 to go :) 

Glad I didn't come back last night. Probably would have flipped out on HC for talking trash like minutes after we won. Let us celebrate dude! :P 

YAAAAY! Can I tag along as an honorary Cubs fan?

All but HC are welcome! :D 

• Like 3

Happy for the Cubbies, but I gotta be honest, I'd rather play St. Louis if/when we get past the Mets. I feel like that's a demon the Dodgers need to exorcise.

If Clayton Kershaw could play this post-season like he does in the regular season...that'd be great.

You guys can play St. Louis in golf during the off season :P 

Glad I didn't come back last night. Probably would have flipped out on HC for talking trash like minutes after we won. Let us celebrate dude! :P 

YAAAAY! Can I tag along as an honorary Cubs fan?

All but HC are welcome! :D 

That's my kind of club!

Edited by Berober
  • Like 3

Trash talk? I just said one game playoffs stink and I'm glad we probably only have to play Arrieta once. Pretty tame trash talk. :lol:

Trash talk? I just said one game playoffs stink and I'm glad we probably only have to play Arrieta once. Pretty tame trash talk. :lol:

You said if it was a full series the Pirates would win! THIS IS WAR!!!!!! :P 

• Like 1

You said if it was a full series the Pirates would win! THIS IS WAR!!!!!! :P 

Crap. Angry Srar is activated. Do not make her summon Alternate Universe Ricky Steamboat. :shifty: