2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

The dream is over. :( Back to the Future II got one thing right, the Cubs World Series hopes died October 21st, 2015 and they got swept before the World Series rather than sweeping the World Series

It looks like I am the only happy person in the EWB Baseball Thread. :D

If I'm honest, I never thought I would see this day where I'd get to watch the Mets get to the World Series. I was only 2 in 1986, and probably had no clue what was going on.

• Like 2

I'm not really that upset about the Cubs losing, I'm cheering for the Royals honestly, just feel bad for the Cubs after how long they've waited and how good they were playing up until running into the Mets juggernaut in the NLCS

If I'm honest, I never thought I would see this day where I'd get to watch the Mets get to the World Series. I was only 2 in 1986, and probably had no clue what was going on.

.. so you were 16 in 2000 when they also made the WS?

• Like 3

They don't talk about 2000.

• Like 2

They don't talk about 2000.

sales_image.php?name=62800kvm.JPG&id=986

They looked so happy though...

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Maybe I should have made myself clearer. Clearly I did not expect them to get back anytime soon.

Better? Yes? Good.

Edited by Magus978