2015 MLB Season

thatshortguy

So the Cubs, Mets, Pirates, and Blue Jays are going to make the postseason. What a fucking wonky year in baseball.

• Like 2

Screw "Cy Young contender", if Arrieta doesn't win the Cy Young Award after this season something's wrong. He's been straight up killer all season, and a 0.86 ERA since the All-Star break, which is the lowest for that span (ASB to postseason) in MLB history now. 

• Like 1

That home run by Donaldson today was awesome. There is a reason that man is the most popular person in TorontoCanada right now. 

Could feel it coming from a mile away, 2 out, tied, everybody knew what was gonna happen.

That home run by Donaldson today was awesome. There is a reason that man is the most popular person in TorontoCanada right now. 

Could feel it coming from a mile away, 2 out, tied, everybody knew what was gonna happen.

It could have been a "Mighty Casey" situation though. I might have actually cried. :(

Somehow, I just got post season tickets. :D

Last night was such a surreal moment for me as a sports fan. I'm a Maple Leafs fan and a Raptors fan, but no where near the level of my Blue Jays fandom. I was only 1 and 2 the last time they won, so I've been watching a team that's given me a lot of heartbreak over the years (I mean, not to the Cubs level, but still). Last night was just a really awesome moment.

• Like 2

Yesterday as Don Orsillo's final game as Red Sox play-by-play man because John Henry and NESN hate Red Sox (and baseball) fans.  Fortunately Orsillo will continue to call games in San Diego now which means he does get to enjoy beautiful weather year-round.

In celebration of his career I have one of the finest highlights of his time in Boston.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
KISS KISS KISS

Arrieta hit a Pirates player in the bottom 6th, then Arrieta got plunked in the top 7th. Benches cleared.