The Simpsons

Lord Nibbler

• 2 weeks later...

New Halloween episode (not Treehouse) got an A- on AVClub. Makes me curious about it, probably going to check it out. 

EDIT: It's good!

"Cree-py nur-sery rhy-me, l-ike in e-very mo-vieeeee.." had me cracking up.

Edited by Cloudy

This wasn't that. It was actually a pretty well done episode that dealt with Lisa's fears and insecurities, and had some pretty touching moments between her and Homer. I'd recommend everyone check it out.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2015, 12:07:11, Cloudy said:

This wasn't that. It was actually a pretty well done episode that dealt with Lisa's fears and insecurities, and had some pretty touching moments between her and Homer. I'd recommend everyone check it out.

I did, and seriously, if this episode had happened in season seven or eight, we'd put it alongside episodes like Lisa the Greek and Summer of 4 Ft. 2. There's a song about adult Halloween parties late in the episode that was the only "oh right this is late season" thing that happened, and even that ended up being pretty good. It's really, really great and Yeardley Smith deserves an Emmy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

We all know Simpsons likes to make references to other forms of media, well someone put some movie ones side by side and its interesting to see how they matches up, I've put it in a spoiler since there is a NSFW nude clip.

Spoiler

Removed the "The Simpsons movie references" video due to the board rules.23339.jpg

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 2