The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

2 minutes ago, Baddar said:

We've found the new Hernandez. 

Does that mean you'll get rid of him in a few seasons and he'll tear it up in another league cause he's actually playing week in week out? :P

No one really wants to win the Prem this year apart from Leicester do they? 5 points to make up in 11 games is going to be tough especially considering Tottenham's fixture list and the fact Arsenal have to play City and Spurs away from home. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

Is it a coincidence that United always look a lot quicker and dangerous when Rooney doesn't play?

Nah. I honestly think Rooney is a detriment to United at times and they do look better when he's not playing. 

Welbeck makes it 2-1, vital goal that. Could be a real momentum shifter considering Man Utd have been the better team. Not long before half time as well. 

4 minutes ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

I want to see Giroud on for Walcott at half time.

Walcott is nigh on useless in these games.

I've said it a while now, Walcott needs to move on. He scores the occasional goal here and there but he has no power. Almost all his shots are tame, trying to place the ball and fucking it up. I'd pick Giroud almost every time.

• Like 1