The Capital One Cup thread 2015/16

Lineker

Stoke go 1-0 up with the first shot on target of the game (because apparently we allow one free goal these days). Also, it seems like Arnautovic was offside.

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Pathetic capitulation really. Even though Sterling crossed the ball from an out-of-play position, Everton deserved everything they got in that second half. Martinez baffles me with some of his decisions time and time again.

It doesn't help that the tactics seem to be "SHIT THEY'RE CLOSING US DOWN PASS IT BACK TO THE KEEPER RUN AWAY". <_< 

Least if we lose in the final it will be more bearable. 

Don't think I could cope with losing to Everton in a final.  

Thinking about it I think we'll play better against City than we would have done against Everton due to the styles of the teams. 

Also, I'm guaranteed a ticket so I'm going to have to see how much they are and try to sort out travel. Last year I went by train but I cba with the hassle of trying to get from Wembley to Euston for the train back. 

If Everton didn't poop themselves last night they would have at Wembley. By the time the Final happens a 5 of Liverpool's injured players should be fit.

I think Coutinho should be back in time to play City. Maybe Sturridge!  That would be nice.

3 minutes ago, TLHobo said:

If Everton didn't poop themselves last night they would have at Wembley. By the time the Final happens a 5 of Liverpool's injured players should be fit.

I think Coutinho should be back in time to play City. Maybe Sturridge!  That would be nice.

Let's just hope we don't get any more injuries beforehand. 

Maybe Lucas will actually be able to play at Wembley for once!!

• Like 1