The Capital One Cup thread 2015/16

Lineker

Lucas emulating Tuesday night by being being full of needle and riling up the Man City fans would be the best. Almost as good as Joe Allen getting booked immediately after coming on against Stoke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Lineker featured and pinned this topic

Starting XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Lucas, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge

Bench: Bogdan, Toure, Benteke, Lallana, Allen, Origi, Flanagan

Klopp has gone with Lucas at CB, Allen is on the bench and so is Flanno.

On one hand I think: "Yes, Caballero is in goal, get in" but then I also think "He'll have a stormer because shit goalkeepers always do against us". 

Plus whilst I'm made up Lucas is playing in his first Wembley cup final I think he'll struggle against Aguero. 

Just bloody kick off already!! This is bringing back horrible memories of  the FA Cup final in 2012 and having to watch a bloody Hard Fi concert before kick off. 

Poor Mama :( It's for the best though especially if he's banged his head. 

But at least it means SUPER KOLO FUCKING TOURE TIME!!! 

I have never hated a player for my own team as much as I hate Mignolet. I'm not arsed if you made a good save in the first half, we should not be conceding that goal. We are not going to do anything while we have that cunt in goal. There's always a howler in him and time and time again he has cost us. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, David Marrio said:

I have never hated a player for my own team as much as I hate Mignolet. I'm not arsed if you made a good save in the first half, we should not be conceding that goal. We are not going to do anything while we have that cunt in goal. There's always a howler in him and time and time again he has cost us. 

And did the commentator just say your lot gave him a new give year contract?

1 minute ago, MDK said:

And did the commentator just say your lot gave him a new give year contract?

Not just a new contract, a 5 year deal till 2021 you know because he's such a great goalkeeper.