UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Lineker

1 hour ago, David Marrio said:

If Tottenham put out a weakened side in the first leg and got smashed I'm fully expecting an even weaker team this time. 

They've got to save themselves so they can secure 2nd

You say that like it's a bad thing, 2nd would be absolutely unbelievable for us! 

• Like 1

United fans have hung a huge 'murderers' banner from a bridge on the M602 to greet traveling Liverpool fans with.

My hats off to UEFA for enabling this kind of behaviour last week (Y)

Edited by Social Justice Nerf

13 minutes ago, Social Justice Nerf said:

United fans have hung a huge 'murderers' banner from a bridge on the M602 to greet traveling Liverpool fans with.

My hats off to UEFA for enabling this kind of behaviour last week (Y)

Whats that all about?

2 minutes ago, MDK said:

Well that is classless.

This is on top of "The Sun was right, you're murderers" chants at Anfield last week, which UEFA deemed not fit for punishment.

Yet booing the Champions League anthem is worse, apparently.

1 hour ago, Social Justice Nerf said:

Unfortunately it was the majority of the away end singing it last week. I just pray we don't retaliate with Munich chants tonight.

Liverpool away fans have been chanting about Munich for years to be fair, lets not pretend that all clubs don't have fans that are utter cunts.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whisper said:

Liverpool away fans have been chanting about Munich for years to be fair, lets not pretend that all clubs don't have fans that are utter cunts.

That's not what Nerf is saying. There has always been idiotic chants by a minority on but side. However the vast majority of the away fans last week were clearly chanting The Sun was right you're murderers. It was clearly audible on TV. 

I had a guy stood near me trying to sing about Munich and he got shut down by all of us around him. It was massively disappointing to hear loud chants from a large section of the away fans calling people murderers. 

Fellaini :)

It begins.

3 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

That's not what Nerf is saying. There has always been idiotic chants by a minority on but side. However the vast majority of the away fans last week were clearly chanting The Sun was right you're murderers. It was clearly audible on TV. 

No one is denying they did that? I read Nerf's comment that he hoped Liverpool fans wouldn't retaliate as if he was saying they needed that excuse, when they've been doing it forever anyway.

Not excusing either side. It's pitiful for anything like that to come into football.