UEFA Europa League 2015/16

Lineker

Tbf I did think it was a pen. It was quite a soft challenge but it was a foul.

We are giving the ball away far too easily this game. It's pretty much the reverse of last week. I don't think trying to wait for a counter attack is the right way to go. There's only so much pressure we can soak up. 

Henderson is fucking wank at shooting in the box. The amount of shots he has where he tries to curl it and it goes wide or over is stupid. 

Why are we playing Varela when we have Darmian who is the better defender on the bench? Why is Mata the right winger? Van Gaal and his decisions baffle me at times. Decent tempo but there's no way that goal should be going in, really poor by Varela.

I'd argue that Varela is, or has been, the greater threat going forward out of the two. So I understand that decision, we need goals.

As for Mata as a right winger, he's clearly clinging to that one time he broke the offside trap against them last season and scored from out wide, and then scored that volley. But he should be central. 

Fellaini has done well I think, fair play to him. But he has one like this and then 10 shit games, so yeah.

Hope we can win the game overall but there's no way in hell that we're scoring three unanswered goals in the second half.

It cannot be argued it's just a few fans doing it. 

The fergie's right your fans is shite chant, with the response of The sun is right, you're murderers. Loud and clear. Horrible scummy bastards. 

Just now, TLHobo said:

Hearing an Origi chant warmed my heart.

Also Lallana was amazing.

Lallana has been solid under Klopp. I thought Firmino did really well tonight, worked his socks off. He doesn't have get stuck in for tackles. 

Chanting from Liverpool fans about Suarez and seats being thrown by them as well.

Seems like neither group of fans want to come out of this with any credit whatsoever. Fucking hell.

Liverpool deserved to go through over the two legs, we definitely need to continue building in the summer, no matter what manager we have.

1 minute ago, Mad Jack said:

Chanting from Liverpool fans about Suarez and seats being thrown by them as well.

Seems like neither group of fans want to come out of this with any credit whatsoever. Fucking hell.

Liverpool deserved to go through over the two legs, we definitely need to continue building in the summer, no matter what manager we have.

Have we been building? Can't believe how poor this team now is. That was a pathetic second half. 

2 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

That makes it sound like we've even started.