Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

It's a bit MLS isn't it? Like they should change their name to the 'Leeds United Soccer Chargers' or something.

Yeah the idea this one would last 100 years was laughable to say the least. I couldn't even remember what the current one looked like until I checked. Its childhood talking of course, but the round one from the 90s was nice. Then they went back to the naff LUFC text (on a kit that looked like PE kit) before the current one. 

Circular badge, LEEDS UNITED F.C. wrapped around the Yorkshire rose, make the graphical aspects of it blue and yellow. Job done, that took me 8 seconds to bring to concept. 6 months not needed and it'd be infinitely better than that hooligan nonsense they released yesterday.

See I only ever really remember the current badge and vaguely remember round one from the early 90s. (Considering I was born in 91 so they only had it for 7 years of my existence) 

Having checked I didn't realise they had changed it 6 times in the last 40 years (7 if you include the laughable one yesterday) 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we'll be starting our next game with a left back at centre half, a winger at left back and a centre midfielder at right back. We really need to stop getting sent off. That's 7 red cards in all competitions now. 

It's complete schoolboy stuff at the minute.