Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

43 minutes ago, MDK said:

Kante, surely?

To only just like Kante is a crime. I love the little fella. Shame about the club he plays for like. 

14 minutes ago, stokerino said:

Also, I'm pretty sure it's impossible to dislike Dave.

He used to be a prick on the older FM's when playing Chelsea with his stupid giant throw ins and I'll never forgive him for that. 

10 minutes ago, Diet DMarrio said:

To only just like Kante is a crime. I love the little fella. Shame about the club he plays for like. 

He is as cute as a button.

I was talking to my Fulham supporting buddy and he pointed out that since joining Dortmund he has only scored 8 goals in 51 games. Not a great return from a player you expect to bring a few goals to the team. I still think it'd be a fairly decent piece of business though.

With that Fabri signing, Fulham have a massive 18-man squad so far. :lol:

8 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I was talking to my Fulham supporting buddy and he pointed out that since joining Dortmund he has only scored 8 goals in 51 games. Not a great return from a player you expect to bring a few goals to the team. I still think it'd be a fairly decent piece of business though.

With that Fabri signing, Fulham have a massive 18-man squad so far. :lol:

That's the issue really - without the loans, we don't have a huge squad. There has been suggestions about trying to utilise more of our youth players. 

Shirley is a player I like, but there has been suggestions he hasn't been great in Germany. However, we've had similar things said when we bough StefJo from Celtic and that transfer turned out well. I trust they know what they are doing. 

Apparently Chelsea are looking to sign Rob Green for the 'Hilario' spot of 3rd goalkeeper.

Makes sense to me. It's almost always a bit of a nothing role so I never understood why we'd waste a non-HG spot on it.

• Admin

Atletico Madrid have announced the signing of Gelson Martins on a free transfer. The Portugal winger has signed a six-year-contact. Martins was one of a number of players who told Sporting Lisbon they were cancelling their contracts earlier this summer, citing ”just cause”.

• Admin

Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boeteng is in talks over move to Paris Saint-Germain. Bayern chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told reporters in Germany that the centre-back's agents are in discussions with the French club to find the basis of a transfer.

Southampton midfielder Jordy Clasie joins Feyenoord on season-long loan.

• Admin

Newcastle have activated the £3m release clause of Deportivo La Coruna defender Fabian Schar. The Swiss international is due on Tyneside for a medical later today. Newcastle are looking to replace Chancel Mbemba, who they sold to Porto for £7m last week. 

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Atletico Madrid have announced the signing of Gelson Martins on a free transfer. The Portugal winger has signed a six-year-contact. Martins was one of a number of players who told Sporting Lisbon they were cancelling their contracts earlier this summer, citing ”just cause”.

I read that as "just cause i want to" rather than "because i have just cause to do so"

• Like 2