Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

I have high hopes for it because of Bruce Timm's involvement, but that trailer makes it seem like "woo generic broody darkdark".

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah SUPERMAN IS EEEEEEEEEEEVIL HOW CAN WE TRUST A MAN WITH THIS MUCH POWER blah blah blah darkness grimdark darkity dark dark dark We Gave The Reins of Our Franchise to Zack Snyder What Could Go Wrong

• Like 2

Audio is kind of bad at the end, what does Affleck say?

I heard it as "Do you bleed?" followed by "You will!" Is that right?

It's kind of lame, in my opinion. Nothing that excites me.

Yes.

The voice isn't a killer for me, because at least it sounds like he's using a voice distorter, which, if you think about it, makes sense, because Bruce Wayne's voice would be well known.

The whole thing feels more like a Batman movie guest starring Superman than a Superman movie. Superman isn't dark, and they should stop trying to make him dark.

Make Mine Marvel.

;)

I hope that voice is only due to the heavily armored suit he's wearing, otherwise what the fuck are they thinking? Incredibly underwhelming, the only action shots you get are super generic, could be taking place in any movie at all. I know its still a year away, but if you're going to put this out around the release of Avengers, you should be bringing way more than that.

I was hoping for more shots of Batman. I already saw him in the mech suit last time footage came out.

That was one damn ugly statue they built for Superman.

I'm guessing all of this trailer is in Gotham because of how dark it is.

Broody v Grimdark: Grimdark of Broodiness

Can't see why DC wants a more "grounded in reality" approach to their movies. I never thought "Hmm...this comic featuring an alien in blue and red tights, a magical Amazonian woman with a magic lasso and other things would be SO much better if it were more realistic.."

Apparently I'm alone, but I thought it looked cool.

I liked it. I still have major concerns over Luthor but I'm hoping his role is relatively small, I don't mind the Batman voice modulation in all honesty annnnnnnd aside from that I'm just mostly indifferent. I'm still thinking they are doing the 'OHHH SUPER DARK' thing way too late and that it should be closer to what Avengers is but eh.

Is Luthor the one saying "Devil's don't come from the ground below us, they come from the sky"? I'm trying to get a grip of Jesse's Lex voice.

• Like 1