WWE Supercard

Nikki

Man, I'm doing awful in this KOTR.

Currently at 9-9 and about to lose this match to bring it to 9-10. Ew.

On the bright side, I just got a Super Rare Mr. McMahon... although I'm just on the brink of Ultra Rare rank in KOTR mode. I should have waited to play a new game :( And I just got to UR+ rank, so that's nice.

Yeah, see, I'm getting to the same point as Sousa now. I'm pretty much stalled out as UR++ until I get a better diva than Rare Pro AJ, fighting mostly the same cards and the same people. Ultra Rare KOTR has lots of people with Legendary/Epic cards too so my Super Rare's aren't even making a dent.

• Like 1

If you are bored of playing the same people, run a b team in exhibitions. You will play lower ranked opponents with worse cards making it easier to grind.

How so?

I managed to get a couple of SR cards really quick when I got into the SR tier, then when I entered SR+ and SR++ it was completely void of Super Rares. I got into the UR tier, got UR Kane instantly, then there hasn't been a single UR since, and I've played 500+ games just in UR+. However, suddenly I'm getting 3 or 4 SR's, all kinda' useless anyway because I've already got a pretty unbeatable team. I've got about 5 rare Divas, but they're all useless because I already have a Super Rare Nikki and I can never get a twin pair of Diva rares. I'd like to think that when they say that my chances of getting a UR card "increase" when I got into UR+, I'd get another UR by now, considering I got one on my first game in the UR tier.

To add to my frustration, instead of getting actual rares or super rares, I keep on getting fucking boosts, all useless because I'm already at the max limit of all of them (same goes for energy cards). They're even more useless because I'm not in a KOTR at the moment. The boosts reset the cards, so I have even more cards to pick to try and find a good card. It's not even that I'm bored now, I'm just frustrated.

How so?

I managed to get a couple of SR cards really quick when I got into the SR tier, then when I entered SR+ and SR++ it was completely void of Super Rares. I got into the UR tier, got UR the DEMON Kane instantly, then there hasn't been a single UR since, and I've played 500+ games just in UR+. However, suddenly I'm getting 3 or 4 SR's, all kinda' useless anyway because I've already got a pretty unbeatable team. I've got about 5 rare Divas, but they're all useless because I already have a Super Rare Nikki and I can never get a twin pair of Diva rares. I'd like to think that when they say that my chances of getting a UR card "increase" when I got into UR+, I'd get another UR by now, considering I got one on my first game in the UR tier.

To add to my frustration, instead of getting actual rares or super rares, I keep on getting fucking boosts, all useless because I'm already at the max limit of all of them (same goes for energy cards). They're even more useless because I'm not in a KOTR at the moment. The boosts reset the cards, so I have even more cards to pick to try and find a good card. It's not even that I'm bored now, I'm just frustrated.

Well.. the boosts wouldn't be bullshit if you played KOTR and that's not exactly something that they can predict. Opting out would give you a benefit over other players so.. there's that I guess. And I wouldn't call you getting tier level cards at the start a bad thing either, it might be a system set up to make sure you have at least ONE so you don't fall behind.

I thought the mechanism they built in so you don't fall behind was that you'd still be able to face teams from the tier below. The boosts will definitely help, but putting a limit of 5 is too little, I think (this also for energy cards) because it seems a lot more common than even rare card.

Just had the most frustrating one yet. Won nearly every game, picked the whole deck and found out the last card I picked would be my ultimate prize. And it turns out to be another fucking boost card.