The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

To be fair, the whole squad is playing out of their skins and riding a huge wave of confidence, helped by a manager who's been saying the right things every time he's at a press conference.

I was looking at David's pre-season prediction thing, and most who predicted the table had Leicester in the bottom three. There's just no way anyone could have seen these performances coming from Huth, Morgan, Kante (who was an unknown), Albrighton, Mahrez, Vardy etc. 

Rondon just missed a bit of a sitter from inside the 6 yard box.

13 minutes ago, Baddar said:

To be fair, the whole squad is playing out of their skins and riding a huge wave of confidence, helped by a manager who's been saying the right things every time he's at a press conference.

I was looking at David's pre-season prediction thing, and most who predicted the table had Leicester in the bottom three. There's just no way anyone could have seen these performances coming from Huth, Morgan, Kante (who was an unknown), Albrighton, Mahrez, Vardy etc. 

Rondon just missed a bit of a sitter from inside the 6 yard box.

No one could have predicted Leicester being where they are back in June/July unless you were deluded. To go from just about scrapping safety to be on course to win the Prem the season after is just amazing. Then again most of us also thought Fabregas would have the most assists for the Prem so clearly what do we know <_<

It just shows really anyone could challenge for the title and possibly win it. The league has been unpredictable for the past few seasons and all it has taken to change the usual contenders is  a team playing to their strengths, players and the manager growing in confidence and signing a few key players. I thought them losing Cambiasso was going to be huge, they went and got Kante who most people will never have heard of and he's been one of the best players in the league this year. Mahrez is playing on another level, Albrighton is performing well, Drinkwater etc etc.

Most clubs will be looking at Leicester next season and thinking that could be them. Especially with all the money coming into the Prem. 

2 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

No one could have predicted Leicester being where they are back in June/July unless you were deluded. To go from just about scrapping safety to be on course to win the Prem the season after is just amazing. Then again most of us also thought Fabregas would have the most assists for the Prem so clearly what do we know <_<

It just shows really anyone could challenge for the title and possibly win it. The league has been unpredictable for the past few seasons and all it has taken to change the usual contenders is  a team playing to their strengths, players and the manager growing in confidence and signing a few key players. I thought them losing Cambiasso was going to be huge, they went and got Kante who most people will never have heard of and he's been one of the best players in the league this year. Mahrez is playing on another level, Albrighton is performing well, Drinkwater etc etc.

Most clubs will be looking at Leicester next season and thinking that could be them. Especially with all the money coming into the Prem. 

I hope Mahrez stays at Leicester. He'd be underused at a PSG or Real or whoever 

Chelsea have been garbage this second half. If we make it through the last 15 minutes it will be pure luck.

Two Norwich players have been in a collision and are bleeding profusely... :unsure: 

1 minute ago, MDK said:

I hope Mahrez stays at Leicester. He'd be underused at a PSG or Real or whoever 

I hope he does too. Just because I like seeing players like him in the Prem. But I imagine if a big foreign club went in for him he'd go. 

Him, Payet and Kante have probably been the three best players in the Prem for me this season. 

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

They've been good, but they're no Marcus Rashford. :shifty: 

He'll be playing for Cardiff in about 3 seasons time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

I hope he does too. Just because I like seeing players like him in the Prem. But I imagine if a big foreign club went in for him he'd go. 

Him, Payet and Kante have probably been the three best players in the Prem for me this season. 

Dunno, if they get CL qualification I'd imagine he'd probably stay, surely?