The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

I understand what happened with Sunday now.

CLEARLY the tactic was to make City go to extra time, throw the League Cup final to lure them into a false sense of security...then smash them at home for the easy 3 points. 

• Like 2

Just now, Rich said:

So I ask again, which gods a Leicester fans praying to? I want in on this action 

They've clearly been sacrificing children to the devil in exchange for the Prem. 

13 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

I understand what happened with Sunday now.

CLEARLY the tactic was to make City go to extra time, throw the League Cup final to lure them into a false sense of security...then smash them at home for the easy 3 points. 

Jurgen Klopp: Football Genius.

1 minute ago, Gazz said:

Jurgen Klopp: Football Genius.

Why go for a trophy when you can have 3 points that may help you secure 7th place in the long run? 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Alexis Sanchez said:

Arsenal supporters are the biggest bunch of spoilt wankers ever.

What is this season?!

I just want to see us play really well, smash a few goals in and generally look like they're actually trying to win.

5 minutes ago, Blaze09 said:

We're totally going to finish 4th while Liverpool or United wins the EL, aren't we?

I think that wouldn't affect the fourth placed team's position in the Champions League. There were five Spanish teams in the group stages this year after Sevilla qualified by winning the Europa League.