Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

4 hours ago, lanky316 said:

Stevenage have just taken on his old assistant Dino Maamria as manager. Another return to Broadhall Way perhaps...

Dino scored in the first ever football game I attended, legend. The fact he's appointed manager now tells me Westley won't be involved.

Plymouth, shitting the bed against Charlton despite their really good form in their last 8 games.....all because I had them in my 5 fold acca <_<

• Admin

Mick McCarthy will leave his job as Ipswich Town manager at the end of the season. The club’s owner, Marcus Evans, has confirmed the former Republic of Ireland manager will depart at the end of his contract after almost six years in charge.

Currently waiting on a Cardiff win on my football league fourfold to win 80 quid.

Can't believe I'm having to put my faith in Neil Warnock :(

dek

How Colin the tactical dinosaur is going to get that pile of tripe team promoted baffles me. Half of them are the shite he had at ER without the quality like Byram, McCormack, Snodgrass and Howson to go with them and he couldn't even get us to a top half finish. It's fucking bizarre.

48 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Thank God they are cracking down on that instead of letting dodgy owners take over football clubs. 

• Like 3