Premier League 2019/20

Lineker

It's times like this when not having fans is going to benefit the away teams in the big matches today

I don't know whether to watch our game, the Utd/Leicester game or just watch like final score etc 

28 minutes ago, Baddar said:

I think that's where FM is bang on when it comes to some of the social media posts. Doesn't matter how good things are, there'll ALWAYS be people who are negative. 

They'd have loved some of my post-title win FM lineups where the average age of the first XI is about fourteen.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DavidMarrio said:

It's times like this when not having fans is going to benefit the away teams in the big matches today

I don't know whether to watch our game, the Utd/Leicester game or just watch like final score etc 

I'm a bit gutted they haven't negotiated a way to that Redzone type show Amazon did when they had all the games together. Would rather watch that this.

• Like 1

Just now, Colly said:

I'm a bit gutted they haven't negotiated a way to that Redzone type show Amazon did when they had all the games together. Would rather watch that this.

I know there's actually a few key games on today. I've got streams of our game and the Man Utd game but they're quite behind

It worries me how much Wolves are breaking through on their right. Alonso leaves me void of all confidence that Chelsea can actually win this game, even with Kepa dropped.

2 minutes ago, Naitch said:

It worries me how much Wolves are breaking through on their right. Alonso leaves me void of all confidence that Chelsea can actually win this game, even with Kepa dropped.

They're obviously targeting that ball. I think much of it is also to do with how Rudiger looks more, shall we say, alarming when he tries to cover his wing-back than Azpi does on the other side.

7 minutes ago, damsher hatfield said:

He was ESPN's lead color commentator over here for quite a few years. He was everywhere. And he was not very good.

This is why I watched the 2014 World Cup Final on Telemundo while I was in California; Javier Zanetti commentating in Spanish was a lot more enjoyable an experience. Not even Michael Ballack being in the studio could make McManaman's commentary worthwhile.

2 minutes ago, Naitch said:

This is why I watched the 2014 World Cup Final on Telemundo while I was in California; Javier Zanetti commentating in Spanish was a lot more enjoyable an experience. Not even Michael Ballack being in the studio could make McManaman's commentary worthwhile.

ESPN used to have so many interesting people in the studio. Bob Ley helming that broadcast was also great. Minus Alexi Lalas who is a chariceture.

But the actual commentators for the matches... Yeeeeessshh.

Fox has honestly done it better, especially with the Women's World Cup since they let women in the booth for that one and everyone they have has so much great insight when compared to random former player who couldn't get a job in England.

Watford going out with less of a whimper than we did at Villa Park a few seasons ago.

Man Utd look like they're playing for a draw and they really can't afford to do that. 

Van Dijk levels after a good run and cross from Chamberlain. Looping header 

• Like 1