• Admin

Spurs shots against Manchester City this season: six
Spurs goals against Manchester City this season: four
Spurs points against Manchester City this season: four

Manchester City shots against Spurs this season: 47
Manchester City goals against Spurs this season: two
Manchester City points against Spurs this season: one

• Haha 1

I am a fan of the stat that Alisson has conducted more baptisms (2) then he has conceded goals in the last 3 months (1) 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Love how the City of last season after 25 games would still be 14 points behind this Liverpool team. And the City side that finished on 100 points that had won 22 out of their first 25 and only lost 1 game would still be 5 points behind.

Be interesting to see how Liverpool approach the league once they've won it, if they're still in the Champions League at this stage. Both of those City teams, especially last year, had the benefit of a proper challenger to keep them going.

Everything suggests they'd want to smash any records etc, but you never know I guess. 

It's because his agent is good friends with our DoF. 

This is precisely why I am a little concerned about our future player recruitment, as it seems to be predominately based on Raul Sanlehi's contact book which has resulted in the signings of Pepe, David Luiz, Pablo Mari and Cedric Soares thus far, whereas our previous model led by Sven Minslintat managed to bring players such as Lucas Torreira, Mateo Guendouzi and Bernd Leno.

Whilst Minslintat did have a couple of duds, I would much rather the statistical modeling approach to recruitment than this "help a fellow agent out" model we seem to be using.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

It's because his agent is good friends with our DoF. 

This is precisely why I am a little concerned about our future player recruitment, as it seems to be predominately based on Raul Sanlehi's contact book which has resulted in the signings of Pepe, David Luiz, Pablo Mari and Cedric Soares thus far, whereas our previous model led by Sven Minslintat managed to bring players such as Lucas Torreira, Mateo Guendouzi and Bernd Leno.

Whilst Minslintat did have a couple of duds, I would much rather the statistical modeling approach to recruitment than this "help a fellow agent out" model we seem to be using.

This is why I'm really worried about us being linked with Antero Henrique. He apparently has that same kind of "help a fellow agent out" approach.

I really do think it's the way forward for the Premier League. Maybe not exclusively for a good few years, but some kind of service could be huge. I loved the Amazon coverage, it really opened my eyes to what it could be. Plus I've been looking at how the NFL does it for a few years going "wish we had this for football".

I can't think of many hurdles they'd really need to overcome. The fact streams aren't "live" is probably the big one but I don't think that derailed the Amazon weekends, and it isn't like that technology won't improve either.

It all comes down to the 3pm blackout really, which as I've explained before I'm still fully in favour of. Maybe the alternative is moving all Premier League games to the "TV slots" and having no Saturday 3pms and lots of Sunday 2 and 4s?

I agree with the idea of the 3pm blackout. It's just mad still in literally so many countries it'll air the games that are at 3pm will be broadcast yet the country it's in won't have it on. People will still find ways to watch it 

3pm blackout is redundant when anybody who wants to watch one of those games can do so illegally without much difficulty.

The British model for airing their football is incredibly archaic. For all the live Premier League games it costs approx. £900 a year and you only get 52% of total games shown with little to no streaming options. The percentage of games shown for your team could only be a handful if you're a less supported club too. It's a disgrace and completely unsustainable. Our generation won't pay that and it has to change.

I don't know how successful the EFL streaming service has been but couldn't there be something similar? Pay a certain amount either season or each month to watch your teams games on the one service? 

I would go the game if I could. Getting tickets for league games is really hard. I only go the cup games cause I've built up loyalty in the autocup scheme from our peak banter era. Something like that wouldn't stop me from going if I could. Watching it live is different to on TV