Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

7 hours ago, GA! said:

I love that Sam Matteryourface hyped England vs Scotland as the event of the summer, while everyone outside the UK probably saw the game as an even worse Sweden vs Slovakia. 

I loved how it was being sold as the biggest game of the first week when you'd already had France versus Germany.

• Like 1

I have no idea what Portugal are doing defensively. They keep having Semedo tuck in to help Pepe, but then Silva never tracked back to help cover Gosens. They take him off, and they still have no one tracking him. Portugal just giving Germany all the points today.

Portugal's defence is much better at scoring goals than keeping them out, that said Gosens has been great all game.

Is the 3rd place advancements decided on goal difference if they're all tied on 3 points? I sure hope so.

Just now, Chris2K said:

Portugal's defence is much better at scoring goals than keeping them out, that said Gosens has been great all game.

Is the 3rd place advancements decided on goal difference if they're all tied on 3 points? I sure hope so.

He plays LWB like this at Atalanta, and it's one of the most underrated players in football. He's so good.

• Like 1

Just now, Baddar said:

Trust the English VAR team to take an age over an obviously onside goal.

Are you sure we can't make these lines smaller? We want to make this game more dramatic!

Löw masterclass. The fact we even took the lead was pure luck, we were suffocated from minute 1 and could never avoid those crosses to the far post. Really doubt we get to the second round...

• Sad 1