Euro 2020(1)

Lineker

8 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Rashford isn't like for like - both might be strikers but he stretches the play and pressures defenders, Kane comes short and doesn't really press.

Rashford doing the exact same line as Sterling before sums up the enjoyment I've gotten out of watching this match

Well that's 90 minutes I'll never get back. Should have stuck with wanting England to do crap....

Worst England performance I've seen since 2012 and that includes the Euro 2016 performance. Granted I have no memories of the 2014 World Cup and don't watch any friendlies/qualifiers, but still...

Just now, Baddar said:

England have such a good squad of exciting players. They rarely show what they can do though unless it's against San Marino. Team selection seemed a bit negative too.

I said it elsewhere but yeah, this. Each player on their own are all very-good to world class but the team just doesn't do it. Every year unrealistic expectations are trundled out and England play the way they've been playing for years. Shite.

Scotland absolutely were deserving of their point, I'd have been genuinely upset if England stole it at the end. A Motherwell player had a million times better game than goldenboy Kane.

Just now, Colly said:

I really think people are making a lot of this. Derby game, poor performance, but 4 points is fine from two games. We'll play better than that going forward.

Exactly. If anything England should be happy to snatch a draw from a far superior team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I said it elsewhere but yeah, this. Each player on their own are all very-good to world class but the team just doesn't do it. Every year unrealistic expectations are trundled out and England play the way they've been playing for years. Shite.

Scotland absolutely were deserving of their point, I'd have been genuinely upset if England stole it at the end. A Motherwell player had a million times better game than goldenboy Kane.

Based on chatter from today that's been the case since 1996.