Cyberpunk 2077

GoGo Yubari

47 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

I just wanted to run around and explore but I got hit by a car twice. I don't know what I expected with this game but clearly it feels the same way about me as I do about it right now. Probably best to finish Valhalla which I am enjoying and then come back to this

Reinforced Tendons. Gives you a double jump, lets you leap right over cars.

1 hour ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:
  Hide contents

Punching out Fingers at the end of the conversation was pretty much the most satisfying thing I've done in gaming all year. Utterly deserved.

Spoiler relates to meeting Fingers.

Agreed.

Spoiler

I then shot him in the skull.

• Haha 3

Sony's pulling the game off the PS Store.

SIE strives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, therefore we will begin to offer a full refund for all gamers who have purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store. SIE will also be removing Cyberpunk 2077 from PlayStation Store until further notice.

Once we have confirmed that you purchased Cyberpunk 2077 via PlayStation Store, we will begin processing your refund. Please note that completion of the refund may vary based on your payment method and financial institution.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/cyberpunk-2077-refunds/

I just wish they hadn't caved to the pressure to release it. It's clearly not done but everyone just wanted it so damn bad (myself included). But I could have waited if I had known this is what I would get. I feel really bad for the employees. They obviously worked really hard and this isn't any indication of the good work they normally do.

Yeah, even as much as I legitimately enjoy this game for what it is, I'm suddenly a lot more patient for VTMB2.

• Like 1

Re the Sony thing: It is 100% because CDPR wanted to refund people without consulting Sony first.

They aren't committed to quality control. This is the storefront where you can *still* buy noted actually promoted by Sony on their YouTube channel game Life of Black Tiger.

I'd love Mass Effect style dialogue scenes myself, mostly because I want to see my avatar more.

Also I think the VA for female V is the female Sole Survivor.

I don't buy the whole, "It's only in first person because we want people to feel immersed" bullshit after everything that happened. I think they have a third person mode in the works but it was glitched to shit and they'll just release it down the line. 

• Like 3