Summer Transfer Window 2021

Lineker

3 hours ago, Baddar said:

Tomori is joining Milan permanently from Chelsea.

Was always likely but I'll miss him in blue, another youth player they haven't given enough chance to.

5 minutes ago, FLiam said:

Roma are in talks to sign Granit Xhaka. 

He’d suit Serie A.

He's the perfect player to pair with Mourinho.

Mike Maignan to AC Milan for about 13m euros + addons is happening apparently. 

Crazy how Milan have upgraded their already solid keeper in Donnarumma with Maignan. 

Donnarumma going to Barca to be second to MTS would be a bit of a letdown, though, Ter Stegen has been poor the past couple of seasons, IMO. 

Now that Barca have confirmed that ter Stegen is staying, I don't see them signing Donnarumma as a #2, especially considering the salary he'd be on, and Raiola's slice.

The likes of Wijnaldum and Aguero will take a drop in their money to join Barca. Doesn't seem like they're in the mood to hand out a massive amount to a sub keeper.

He'll more than likely go to Juve.

Now that Barca have confirmed that ter Stegen is staying, I don't see them signing Donnarumma as a #2, especially considering the salary he'd be on, and Raiola's slice.

The likes of Wijnaldum and Aguero will take a drop in their money to join Barca. Doesn't seem like they're in the mood to hand out a massive amount to a sub keeper.

They wouldn't. He'd be replacing ter Stegen who they'd be selling because they absolutely need the money. If he stays, Donnarumma is not needed.

I must have read it wrongly, then. I heard that he was going to Barca despite Ter Stegen staying.

Also, crazy how Barca found money for Gini when they have none, and need to sell players ASAP. Thing is, I don't know which of their assets that they wouldn't want to keep would actually fetch anything to make a massive dent in their debt. Unless they sell Dembele (who's probably dropped crazily in value) or Griezemann? Who else do they have that other people want on a premium rate?