The Sir Alex Ferguson Thread (For Manager related news)

Baddar

they just might be desperate enough. Also Rafa is likely to be announced today at Everton. Was it Aston Villa who had a banner that read "We're not fickle, we just dont like you" at one time ? 

Apparently it now seems Nuno Santo is gonna become the Tottenham manager after all. I can't keep up with this 

41 minutes ago, Kyle. said:

That's Rafa official on a three year deal.

Why does that post from the club feel like it's a bereavement message. It's just missing with a heavy heart a the beginning of it. 

I think he'll do a good job tbh. I'll keep enjoying the sections of fans who have completely lost their head over it like...that and Richard Keys and Andy Gray are going to be in absolute bits over this appointment. 

I don't love that Nuno is a Jorge Mendes client but ultimately I think he's a perfectly fine hire and thank fuck this is over and the work can hopefully begin on fixing the squad.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DanishmadePunk said:

they just might be desperate enough. Also Rafa is likely to be announced today at Everton. Was it Aston Villa who had a banner that read "We're not fickle, we just dont like you" at one time ? 

Yes! Though it was aimed at David O’Leary when we were in a slump, as opposed to McLeish. 

It feels weird to have no drama associated with the club right now, manager or otherwise. It’s a nice feeling though.