FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

19 hours ago, Tigerstyle said:

Argentina are shit, one man team who can't perform at a World Cup. The rest of their players are bang average.

Yes, players who have bags of top league domestic trophies and play at the best clubs in the world are "bang average". :rolleyes:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

Yes, players who have bags of top league domestic trophies and play at the best clubs in the world are "bang average". :rolleyes:

Only two of those players are playing at the best clubs in the world.

But still, got farmed by farmers, the super farmers can’t farm in the desert amirite?

33 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

Only two of those players are playing at the best clubs in the world.

But still, got farmed by farmers, the super farmers can’t farm in the desert amirite?

Their forwards alone play for Man City, PSG, Juventus, Athletico, Roma and Inter... 

1 hour ago, DFF said:

Their forwards alone play for Man City, PSG, Juventus, Athletico, Roma and Inter... 

I mean, any Italian team are not a best team in the world, so there’s that.

I didn’t know how horny people were for Bang Average Argentina, who proved just how bang average they are by losing to fucking Saudi Arabia yesterday.

I’ll remind you all of this next time Liverpool drop points to some schlubs this season

5 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

I mean, any Italian team are not a best team in the world, so there’s that.

I didn’t know how horny people were for Bang Average Argentina, who proved just how bang average they are by losing to fucking Saudi Arabia yesterday.

I’ll remind you all of this next time Liverpool drop points to some schlubs this season

Most people (and bookies) have them as either favourites or second favourites (behind Brazil). Lowest I've seen at all is 3rd favs (also behind France). I think you're severely underating their squad, and ignoring the undefeated streak they were on. 

Prior to yesterday, their last defeat was to Brazil - in July 2019. They had also had 5 clean sheets on the bounces, only conceded 2 goals in their previous 15 games and had last conceded multiple goals in a game 23 games prior. 

• Like 2