FIFA World Cup 2022

Lineker

Referee was horrendous, lost the plot from the first yellow on Dest.

US suck at set pieces, and that's why they only got 1 goal when dominating the 1st half. Zimmerman is a moron, Wales were the better side in the 2nd half but also never truly threatened. 

End of the day both teams probably deserved the draw. Keeps the group interesting.

The proverbial game of two halves there. Wales too tentative in the first half and the US almost entirely a non-entity in the second (seriously, is there a more overated player - and a moaning one at that - than Pulisic?). 

Wales deserved the point in the end. Keifer Moore was flipping great after coming on, really gave them a spark. 

• Like 1

The officiating has been diabolical in all three games I've watched so far.

I loved Pulisic sitting on the floor knowing the ref had been blowing needlessly for injuries, then hopping up when he realised it wasn't working this time and then springing into a run for a counter attack.

As an England fan, I wasn't too worried watching that game anyway.

• Like 3