Premier League 2023/24

Lineker

35 minutes ago, Gazz said:

What about LM67?

Never necessary since the older Miley (like me with my brother) clearly isn't very good. Granted the Champions League vs Sunday League is a big gap, but same applies.

He's Miley.

I am so angry. We just don't learn, and got away with that. It's just so poor from a supposed professional player to give it away so cheaply like that. Twice, leading to goals.

I was already annoyed at him a minute after coming on and being what should have been through on goal and his so called stronger left foot mis controlled it and the chance was gone.

But yes, Mainoo, what a player.

Finally catching up with the goals I didn't see this week, what was Toney doing ahead of his goal for him to be essentially 30 yards offside should Brentford have played it up? I assumed it was just after an attack or something but it looked like there was loads of play with him still just hanging about in the box?

Really don't understand how the Newcastle equalizer was allowed to stand. That looked like a very clear foul on the Luton player with the ball right before Barnes grabs the loose ball and scored. Newcastle player very much appeared to hip check the Luton player.

Would have to see it again but looked a fair challenge live. Ref had lost control by that point though, some baffling non decisions (and the fact he gave them a free kick initially for a foul 5 yards into the area was bizarre).

That was a silly football game.