The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'd have gotten my ass whipped if I wasn't only a couple of thousand points behind you. You sure make a lot of mistakes for someone who claims to be so awesome >_>

Eh, you've had you chance. Halo it is >_>

Edited by Kaney

I was also overkilled :(

I bought Blitz The League and Earth Defence Thingy Thing today, 2 for £20. Got BTL because I could've sworn blind it was never released over here, and yet there it was preowned in the sale, never seen a copy in the UK before. It's pretty cool, the injuries and over-the-topness are a nice change. Pity there's no franchise, and better control over the customisation would be ace (i.e. choosing exactly which uniform elements have which colour, creating your own stadium etc.), but don't get me wrong, the options on offer are most welcome, much better than Madden. Does anyone else have it? If so, once I'm more familiar with it all, we should go online so's I can blag achievements.

I was also overkilled :(

I bought Blitz The League and Earth Defence Thingy Thing today, 2 for £20. Got BTL because I could've sworn blind it was never released over here, and yet there it was preowned in the sale, never seen a copy in the UK before. It's pretty cool, the injuries and over-the-topness are a nice change. Pity there's no franchise, and better control over the customisation would be ace (i.e. choosing exactly which uniform elements have which colour, creating your own stadium etc.), but don't get me wrong, the options on offer are most welcome, much better than Madden. Does anyone else have it? If so, once I'm more familiar with it all, we should go online so's I can blag achievements.

MOTHERFUCKING MICROSOFT! I reconnected my 360 to Xbox Live and it's fucking WIPED OUT all the achievements I got since it was last online. What the fuck? All my Bioshock, Mass Effect, Halo, Assassin's Creed, THPG and GH3 achievements, lost. I'm LIVID enough that they sell '12 month subscriptions' that are, in fact, eternal subscriptions. Why are they sold as '12 month' subscriptions when they renew themselves automatically when you use the ONLY method of payment available on the platform? That can't be fair advertising. I'm going to call the OFT now I'm so fucking furious.

MOTHERFUCKING MICROSOFT! I reconnected my 360 to Xbox Live and it's fucking WIPED OUT all the achievements I got since it was last online. What the fuck? All my Bioshock, Mass Effect, Halo, Assassin's Creed, THPG and GH3 achievements, lost. I'm LIVID enough that they sell '12 month subscriptions' that are, in fact, eternal subscriptions. Why are they sold as '12 month' subscriptions when they renew themselves automatically when you use the ONLY method of payment available on the platform? That can't be fair advertising. I'm going to call the OFT now I'm so fucking furious.