The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I just bought a one month to keep me online until I hopefully get a job and can afford another 12 month. So for this month I'll be online to play Halo, Gears, and Guitar Hero II and III. If I get lucky I might be able to play Rockband too, depending on if my friend comes into town.

6 on 4? How admirable of you. :shifty:

It was supposed to be 4 vs 5. Me, Fitzy, Ellis, and Dragsy vs the rest. Ellis and Dragsy's games crapped out so it turned out to be Fitzy and I versus the rest. Then Ellis and Dragsy joined back in and then Dan and Kulex joined us. All mid-game.

Ok, so every time I try to play Halo online I get an NAT message saying I have a poor connection. Apparently that has something to do with a router that doesn't work well with XBL or something like that. Essentially it's a router problem. But I've had XBL over a year now and this is the first time it's done that and every time I just ignore it, I get terrible terrible lag. What do I do?

I finally got my xbox live back so anyone that wants to play send me a message. I just got Call of Duty 4 and have Halo 3 as well. I want some actual good people to play against now too.

http://www.shadyserver.com/haloscripts/wasted/ found this thing, which is pretty awesome.

Kouerson

Total wasted: 0 days, 9 hours, 3 mins, and 25 seconds

Total caused: 0 days, 13 hours, 20 mins, and 35 seconds

http://www.shadyserver.com/haloscripts/compare/ is good too, feel free to compare yourself to me to be raped statistically.

Edited by Kou