The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

See, i'm stoked caus it's gonna be a 4 player co-op game, we don't really have much co-op stuff, let alone 4 players. There's Aegis Wing, the very limited GTA4 and group play on FPS's and maybe a few more things.

According to the official Japanese Xbox 360 blog, Braid (August 6) lists a purchase price of 1200MS Points ($15), while the highly anticipated Castle Crashes clocks in at a hefty 1800MS Points ($22.50) -- making it the most costly XBLA title to date.

lololololol, no.

According to the official Japanese Xbox 360 blog, Braid (August 6) lists a purchase price of 1200MS Points ($15), while the highly anticipated Castle Crashes clocks in at a hefty 1800MS Points ($22.50) -- making it the most costly XBLA title to date.

lololololol, no.

As expected, those prices are wrong.

Price points for Castle Crashers and Braid as listed by Microsoft Japan are incorrect for both domestic and international markets, a Microsoft representative has informed Shacknews.

The company further noted that it will officially announce price points for those titles on the Monday preceding Braid and Castle Crashers' respective release dates, or August 4 and 25.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53933

• 2 weeks later...

lololololol, no.

As expected, those prices are wrong.

Price points for Castle Crashers and Braid as listed by Microsoft Japan are incorrect for both domestic and international markets, a Microsoft representative has informed Shacknews.

The company further noted that it will officially announce price points for those titles on the Monday preceding Braid and Castle Crashers' respective release dates, or August 4 and 25.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53933

Lies, Braid was spot on. Goodbye Castle Crashers.

Also, everyone play Burnout tonight, I need to get some challenges done.

Having joined the US Marketplace today, I have concluded they get way more, and much better stuff for free than we do. Particularly themes and gamerpics for free.

If you like one picture themes of cars or movies, sure.

Though they do get Aegis Wing and *shudders* Yaris.

So, Castle Crashers is 1200. Phew. Though, I now need 190 points. That and good reviews. :shifty:

What else is in the news? Well, I look forward to Kou getting 200/200 on Mega Man 9. Those achivements might be tough for a regular person but not for a pro gamer. I really hope that'll be 400 points, i'd be all over it.

I got a code for the Red Factio Guerrila beta the other day. Destructable enviroments FTW.

So, Castle Crashers is 1200. Phew. Though, I now need 190 points. That and good reviews. :shifty:

What else is in the news? Well, I look forward to Kou getting 200/200 on Mega Man 9. Those achivements might be tough for a regular person but not for a pro gamer. I really hope that'll be 400 points, i'd be all over it.

I got a code for the Red Factio Guerrila beta the other day. Destructable enviroments FTW.

Hell yes 200/200.

Concrete Man ain't nothin but a bitch.