The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I didn't have it at the time. Besides, I don't like playing alone with you as I can never understand you. Playing with you and Dragsy on Rock Band means I can at least hold a conversation with him.

Okay, so new achievements means it's time to crank out that Halo 3! Now watch me dooooo it... tonight!

If you guys want in Ellis and I will be tearing it up trying to get these 10 of 30 achievements that we are able to get for now tonight.

We certainly won't be trying for them since you need the Legendary map pac. I'm not buying it now and I doubt you are either. The only one we can get right now is the 'Lightswitch' one which involves:

Get to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.

Then on Friday and onwards we can attempt:

After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.

But I doubt we will, I can't see anyone wanting to do the story mode again and god knows what that means, everyone on Ghosts? As in, the veichle? You have to be in a ghost when you complete the game or...what?

And then on October 7th we can try for:

Enter into any ranked or social playlist with 7 EXP on the 7th of the month.

That said, I look forward to this guy getting a taste of the banhammer. :lol:

Also, it seems that XBL will be down next Monday, possibly for as long as 24 hours.

Edited by King eLLis

Also, it seems that XBL will be down next Monday, possibly for as long as 24 hours.

From the message I got on XBL, it sounds like the dashboard overhaul.

Major Nelson assures it most definately isn't.

Though might be a swerve for all we know.