The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

Alright, I sent my xbox back due to the rrod. It says it has been shipped back, and provides a tracking number. I click on the number and it says UPS has no record of that tracking number. Would I be correct in assuming that the label was printed, but not yet picked up?

There's no confirmed release date yet. You can get in either through signing up or by pre-ordering at Gamestop. Beta Code emails should be going out the day of or a little before the beta releases

To hold you over, here's a new multiplayer interview. The game will ship with 13 maps and include all the game modes from COD4 plus CTF and WAR from COD3. The video also explains the Second Chance perk; when you die, you go into Last Stand mode and anyone else with the Second Chance perk can revive you while you're in it.

Edited by abundant

Alright, I sent my xbox back due to the rrod. It says it has been shipped back, and provides a tracking number. I click on the number and it says UPS has no record of that tracking number. Would I be correct in assuming that the label was printed, but not yet picked up?

"They stole your xbox" is actually a valid response. When they print out a label it comes up as "Billing Information Received". If it's not up by tomorrow morning you've got yourself a robbery.

Wait, people pay attention to review scores? Seriously?

Yes, because generally they tend to be pretty bang-on. Seriously.

All depends on the source. IGN, Gamespot, and OXM are my prefered sources for reviews. They are generally pretty spot on about the score they give plus the review's are normally pretty good as well.

Homecoming wasn't even that bad, really. It was a definite departure from what I'm used to in the sense that it tried to be all 'zomg big surprises' scary as opposed to being about the atmosphere. I will admit the score was solid, even if it didn't find that well with the game's atmosphere or lack there of. I didn't mind the game and it certainly wasn't as awful as I thought it was going to be, but it didn't draw me in that much, nor did it hold my attention. That was partially due to NHL 09, but Silent Hill 2 is more than capable of holding my attention no matter what else I'm playing, and that's my measuring stick.

In summation, you're a pussy.

Edited by Will.

Homecoming wasn't even that bad, really. It was a definite departure from what I'm used to in the sense that it tried to be all 'zomg big surprises' scary as opposed to being about the atmosphere. I will admit the score was solid, even if it didn't find that well with the game's atmosphere or lack there of. I didn't mind the game and it certainly wasn't as awful as I thought it was going to be, but it didn't draw me in that much, nor did it hold my attention. That was partially due to NHL 09, but Silent Hill 2 is more than capable of holding my attention no matter what else I'm playing, and that's my measuring stick.

In summation, you're have a pussy.

Fixed :shifty: