The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

I'm sure a lot of people still play 3, but with ODST, Boarderlands, and MW2 coming out, I'm pretty sure there is not going to be many EWB games of Halo 3, let alone any at all.

Though if you do decide to go through with it I can try to borrow my friend's french copy and see if we can meet up with that or not.

It'll take me just 4 to get to Tampa. Also, send me ODST. :shifty:

Send me $80, I am the Prince of Nigeria, and I have an urgent business proposal.

This.. this is too expensive you black fiend!

Not really. I always tip my guy an extra ten. Plus shipping and handling. It's $1 per CM once I get out to the mailbox.

It'll take me just 4 to get to Tampa. Also, send me ODST. :shifty:

Send me $80, I am the Prince of Nigeria, and I have an urgent business proposal.

This.. this is too expensive you black fiend!

Not really. I always tip my guy an extra ten. Plus shipping and handling. It's $1 per CM once I get out to the mailbox.

You are the worst seller I've ever seen! I never thought I'd be swindled so on this website. What have you done to eBay? :(

I like how Slogger was on a mission to claim Halo is horrible and COD is the best for the past couple of years. Yet... here he is playing ODST. I've heard that having slutty parents makes you lose moral values and not stick to your convictions.

Anyway, Halo tonight! If we can gather a giant group to play online that would be quite fun.

• Like 1

I like how Slogger was on a mission to claim Halo is horrible and COD is the best for the past couple of years. Yet... here he is playing ODST. I've heard that having slutty parents makes you lose moral values and not stick to your convictions.

Anyway, Halo tonight! If we can gather a giant group to play online that would be quite fun.

I like how Ellis said the exact same thing to me yesterday. At least I stick to my guns when I say Halo bores me :shifty:

The first two on Xbox are definitely special, especially the first for me as I got an Xbox for Christmas when they first came out and that was the only game I had. Needless to say most of my Christmas vacation was spent on it. As far as Halo 3, it's got some neat features, but it's not as special as the first two, and I really only like it for Zombie games where the Zombies run faster than everyone else.

Halo gets boring for me at times, but I still enjoy a game every now and then. It's definitely not a horrible game by any means. Anyway, hopefully I get ODST this weekend, but my main priority is putting money down for the MW2 console.

Really? You're actually going to buy the MW2 console when yours works just fine? :P

Halo gets boring for me at times, but I still enjoy a game every now and then. It's definitely not a horrible game by any means. Anyway, hopefully I get ODST this weekend, but my main priority is putting money down for the MW2 console.

Really? You're actually going to buy the MW2 console when yours works just fine? :P

It's an elite, while my regular console is an arcade. I bought a brand new one in February and it crapped out on me in July. I just want something more reliable than an arcade, as when I sold my previous elite(for rent money) I had it for 16 months and no problems with it at all.