The Old XBOX Megathread

zero

So Ill be getting a 360 off my friend, since he's going to be buying the new model that comes out, and I'm wondering what games you guys might suggest. Overall I enjoy shooting games, but Im mainly looking for something that I can either play solo that won't be a case of "okay, I beat it, nothing else to do" and will be something I can pick up and play despite beating it (games like GTA and Just Cause 2 are ones Im interested in), or games that have good online multiplayer presence.

Oh man, that EWJ avatar thing looks awesome.

Also, Crackdown 2 demo on Monday, or if you're lucky enough to get a code, right now!

Apparently there are 10 achievements in the demo (totalling 100 points) and if you unlock them, they unlock properly once you buy the game. Pretty cool.

I think the official Ruffian account may have been giving them out but I got mine from a UK offshoot. Involved @ replying them giving them a reason why I deserved an early accsess (because I want to build a new skip armoured tank with all new Crackdown 2 technology!).

YOU STOLE MY IDEA YOU FUCK!

I built the goddamn skip-tank, and I built the skip-boat. The MS rep wouldn't give me a code the other day. He best come through on the promise of a free mug.

Also, definitely get Bomberman, everyone get bomberman. I love it.

I'll be in for Bomberman, no idea when I'll be around to play it now that I'm working like crazy, but I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze games in with Ruki and Ellis.