The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

Except now its stuck in the loop and I can't do anything else.

Fuck you Sony and Fuck you Microsoft, make hardware that doesn't break as soon as you look at it. MY GORRAM SNES, N64 AND GAMECUBE STILL FUCKING WORK.

Arglebargle

When I meet up with an old friend of mine we usually dig out my 64 and have an hour long ladder match in No Mercy... Our classic CAW's *wipes nostalgic tear away*

Except now its stuck in the loop and I can't do anything else.

Fuck you Sony and Fuck you Microsoft, make hardware that doesn't break as soon as you look at it. MY GORRAM SNES, N64 AND GAMECUBE STILL FUCKING WORK.

Arglebargle

This happens to me every time I update. I would try turning the power switch in the back of the machine off, then trying again. The first time I did this it was after an update over the network and it took about 3 or 4 tries of this method. Now, I download the update and I just have to do this once.

you have to disable streaming media servers.

I used to get this all the time and bang my head against the wall till I had a new red coloured wall. This SHOULD solve the problem, though no guarantees.

I am addicted to Tiger Woods 10, but I probably won't buy 11 as there isn't a whole lot that has changed apart from the Ryder Cup (which doesn't FEEL like the Ryder Cup, apparently) and the true-aim swing. I'll no doubt give it a rent though.

I used to get this all the time and bang my head against the wall till I had a new red coloured wall. This SHOULD solve the problem, though no guarantees.

Disable them on the ps3 or on my pc?

Gonna be difficult because its stuck in its loop :P

But don't worry, I'm getting a new one soon,

Is there anyway I can play that Afrika game? I so want to try it since I'll never be able to go and photograph the big five.

Disable them on the ps3 or on my pc?

ps3

I am addicted to Tiger Woods 10, but I probably won't buy 11 as there isn't a whole lot that has changed apart from the Ryder Cup (which doesn't FEEL like the Ryder Cup, apparently) and the true-aim swing. I'll no doubt give it a rent though.

I'm in the same boat, my friend. First golf game I have played since the Sega Saturn. I can't putt worth dick, though. If I could putt, I'd be in the top ten easily. But I shoot twenty over, because it takes three or four putts to sink the bastard.

What PS3 exclusives are worth picking up? May be getting a PS3 at the end of the month, mostly for the blu-ray capabilities, but I'm not sure what exclusives are worth picking up on (other than Heavy Rain, of course).

What PS3 exclusives are worth picking up? May be getting a PS3 at the end of the month, mostly for the blu-ray capabilities, but I'm not sure what exclusives are worth picking up on (other than Heavy Rain, of course).

So you can afford a PS3 but Bluey is left hanging? WTF, bro?