The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

In other news. Whooo Singstar update.

Now I can load up Singstar on the PS3. Then I can connect to my PS3 using my PSP while Singstar is playing.

On the PSP the song menu pops up and I can load in songs so that they load up onto the PS3. Basically when one person is singing, others can be choosing their next songs on the PSP, choosing their username, choosing whether to sing solo, duet, battle etc....It's actually a really cool feature, just like proper karaoke places and I always love when PSP and PS3 link up for stuff.

Yay!

Cushions the blow of Benji going over to 360, I suppose. :(

I've been without internet for a while, finally come back to this thread to notice...whaaaaat the fuck is this shit >_>

DeathSpank is much fun!

This is true. Got it on the 360 Arcade, and although I'd have preferred if it were a little longer, it was very enjoyable. And an easy 200/200 >_>

Yes, i am fairly shure that this will be the first game that i will 100%.

New Firmware Update, it ads some kind of recomendation system to the shop. So nothing good but yet another way to sell stuff to you. The PS3 has been working fine since the day i bought it, they addet a ton of stuff but i cannot recall one adition that wassent more ads/more stuff to sell... not one thing that made the exoirience better.

Try out the photo gallery thing with added Facebook support, it's pretty good IMO.

What version number is it? 3.41? On the PS3 website (my preferred method of updating) it still states that 3.40 is the latest update, yet the PS3 states there's a new one out.

Edited by TheModernWay