The Old Sony Megathread

Mattman

I still can't get in to F:NV - it isn't really graphically impressive, and it's something I'd much rather do with a friend over PSN.

-100 for Baddar.

• Like 1

With the Welcome Back Package, do you get Wipeout + Wipeout Fury as one selection, or two?

Getting a TV delivered this week, so should be finally back to playing the PS3 after a 6 month absence. Got Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, Mafia 2 (was a present, might as well play it), EA Sports MMA and Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (I think that is what it is called) which have had little or no time put into them. Luckily, I have most of the summer off :w00t:

So I dug out DeadSpace for my PS3 because it has been laying around in forever and I never beat it. It is a below average game but I still want some use out of it, if not only to go around stomping aliens. Then I get to the shooting comet stage. Guess this game got annoyed with me laughing at it for being so easy and decided to fuck me over.

At least you could've used some lube, damn it! :angry:

• Like 1

So I dug out DeadSpace for my PS3 because it has been laying around in forever and I never beat it. It is a below average game but I still want some use out of it, if not only to go around stomping aliens. Then I get to the shooting comet stage. Guess this game got annoyed with me laughing at it for being so easy and decided to fuck me over.

At least you could've used some lube, damn it! :angry:

You're dead to me.

Edited by KevinStorm
  • Like 1

It really is, though. Although I am sucker for sci-fi horror so at least it is doing some good. But hey, after shooting some comets down the game got insultingly easy again; almost worried that it might turn into a well-done game there for second!

Aliens Colonial Marines comes out like next year SRN. Our hard-ons for Xeno killin' will hopefully be fulfilled to some extent. Me, I'm still waiting for a Starship Troopers game.

You want to talk disappointing Sci-Fi/Horror games, the latest Aliens Vs. Predator wins out over all. Except for the Predator bits. Those were almost kind of cool.

The best thing about it was the trophies. I can't stay that mad at a game with trophy titles like 'GAME OVER MAN' 'Just another bug hunt.' 'If it bleeds...' '...we can kill it' 'Get to the chopper!' and so on.