Heroes Season Three

PkmnTrainerJ

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a big fan of most of last night's episodes. The only thing I was not a big fan of was Nathan's total 180. I have no problem with him being evil, but going from wanting to give everyone abilities to wanting everyone with abilities rounded up? Uh, that makes no sense at all. Plus, by taking away people with abilities - the people, according to him, who can help defeat the evils of the world - contradicts everything about his prior stance.
Edited by Szumi

Well the entire point of Volume 3 was seemingly to show everyone is grey and nobody is black or white. Nice idea but the problem was, besides Peter and maybe Claire everyone WAS black or white but couldn't make their minds up about which they were. Peter tried to be good, but had to do some things the season one Peter wouldn't. All in all Villains was a hell of a lot better than Generations but nowhere near the level of Genesis. Hopefully Fugitives gets the show back on track.
Oh and Worf is President. :D

I thought last night was pretty good, but seriously, when will these people learn to dismember Sylar into little pieces and then put them in separate incinerators? Seriously, we all know the shard of glass is going to come out and he'll be all "RAWR I'M A TORTURED MONSTER!" by episode two of the next volume.

I thought last night was pretty good, but seriously, when will these people learn to dismember Sylar into little pieces and then put them in separate incinerators? Seriously, we all know the shard of glass is going to come out and he'll be all "RAWR I'M A TORTURED MONSTER!" by episode two of the next volume.

See, this is why I wanted them to turn Sylar good with intent to keep him there, it would've been great to see the entire show build to it's grand finale with Sylar becoming the villain he was destined to be, finishing right back where we started with a Peter/Sylar face-off.

I think we all knew this wasn't going to be the end of Sylar simply because, even though he's the villian, he's a big part of the reason people watch the show. Like... big, main, huge part.

I honestly think the episode where Sylar dies, will be the final one we'll ever see of Heroes. Like Benji said, I think the whole series must build up to the eventual Sylar/Peter final show down. No other bad guys, no manipluative forces, just Sylar goes too far and Peter realises there's only one option left. I'd hope that Sylar would do something strong enough to push Peter over the edge, I'm just not sure who he could kill. Though, If Peter ever gets another love interest, I can see her becoming Sylar fodder.

Also something I really don't like about Sylar is how often they introduce powers for him to steal, just to move the plot along. Like... the Human Lie Detector girl. Now, if he'd run into her or spent a bit more time just getting to know her before killing her, I wouldn't have this problem, but the fact that it was litteraly him looking through the phone, somehow knowning what this girls powers were and then finding her no problem, killing her seconds later, irks me a little bit. It just screams plot device. :|

Next seasons bad guy is the real Hero. A bunch of people with superpowers fuckingup everything and helping no one - clearly they need to be stoped. Go Nathan!

Next year's bad guy is the US Government. Think Marvel Civil War me thinks.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Next seasons bad guy is the real Hero. A bunch of people with superpowers fuckingup everything and helping no one - clearly they need to be stoped. Go Nathan!

Next year's bad guy is the US Government. Think Marvel Civil War me thinks.

With the exeption that thistime the Goverment is right 100%

They never did anything for normal people, all there heros fix is stuff they messed up in the first place.

Hmmm...here's a question. When Hiro went in to the future at the start of the chapter, it seemed like it was a bomb or something going off that wiped out Tokyo - which had nothing to do with the plotline of this chapter in the end (as Sylar blew up Costa Verde, not Tokyo or anything in Five Years Gone). Then, Ando shocked Hiro and appeared to kill him, but presumably that wasn't the actual case - instead, he accelerated Hiro's power (if he gets one back), as we now know. So, my question is...

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Seriously, they've just pissed on the continuity so much this season. Nikki had a sister named Jessica, and yet now she was created and her only sisters were Tracy and Barbara. Sylar's blatant power continuity errors too have been annoying (because he's still using ones that he lost when he got stabbed...), and the fact that Elle suddenly goes from uber-discharging Sylar at the start of the season to not doing anything when he kills her...ugh.

The Tokyo bomb thing is the only real thing I can comment on right now, because I'd have to go back and watch again to comment on the rest...

Its very possible that Sylar's explosion in Costa Verde went around the world...it is round and all...and made its way to Tokyo. In a fantasy setting like this, its actually completely plausible that that is, indeed, the case. The explosion Hiro saw in the future happened on the horizon, not right in front of him.