General Television Thread

Hellfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgYbiWh5rY

I'd never seen this before. I love stuff like this - it's the pilot demo for Bob's Burgers.

Anyone who's watching Chicago Fire (assuming it's still just me and maybe Baddar?), do you feel like it's missing beats in the second season? I feel like something's happening that I'm meant to know about from Chicago PD, and if that's the case I think I may just drop it because I was barely holding interest on this season with the one of the shows, let alone another.

Benji, quit wasting your time on Chicago Fire! Although my brother is watching Chicago PD right now, and it's so bland and boring.

I'm probably going to. I'd like to see the season out, but after that I think I'm done. It's not got the charm that season one had, and like I said - I feel like there's a lack of plot dump for people not watching Chicago PD.

Silicon Valley is a grown up version of The Big Bang Theory.

Fan of both shows. Very pleasing news

I don't think comparing it to the Big Bang Theory is a good way to get people to watch it. :P
  • Like 2