General Television Thread

Hellfire

Sticking this here, but Geek & Sundry is fundraising on IndieGoGo for season 3 of TableTop.

If they hit the goal that's 15 episodes of a new season, $750,000 nets another 5 episodes to bring it to 20, and if they manage to hit $1,000,000, they'll create a whole new show following Wil & a group through an entire campaign of an RPG.

There's also a handy pie chart that shows where all the money's going to! Mostly production, post-production and taxes.

Yeah, I'm not interested in supporting, but stuff like telling the fans where the money is going is pretty cool. If I was more interested in the show, that'd sell me on donating a lot easier.

Anyone catch Silicon Valley on HBO? Since it has Mike Judge at the helm it caught my attention. I thought it was a pretty solid premiere. Laughed at a few moments. I'm looking forward to to see where they go with it. I need something to replace the Eastbound and Down-sized hole in my heart.

http://totalfratmove.com/thad-castle-announces-a-blue-mountain-state-movie-is-in-the-works/

God damn....this is one thing I'd donate to Kickstarter for...

Anyone watched the Shameless finale? Was pretty good, but this is definitely the lousiest season it's had.

It got better as it went on, but it definitely felt like it didn't know what it wanted to do for the most part. Good, though. Shameless is like Californication - even at it's worst, there's still plenty of charm to make it worth a watch.

Anyone catch Silicon Valley on HBO? Since it has Mike Judge at the helm it caught my attention. I thought it was a pretty solid premiere. Laughed at a few moments. I'm looking forward to to see where they go with it. I need something to replace the Eastbound and Down-sized hole in my heart.

Yeah, I thought it was decent, particularly at building a world and setting a tone. Such a shame that Christopher Evan Welch passed away as they were shooting the season because Peter Gregory was such a fantastically ridiculous character.

They did Martin Starr and Kumail Nanjiani things. Only a few lines apiece but they were very Martin Starr and Kumail Nanjiani lines.

It's surreal to me how many popular and regular talk shows you have in America. I guess it's a cultural thing, but most of ours seem to only air one night a week or air every day but in the daytime. Does help that a bunch of your are way better than ours though.