General Television Thread

Hellfire

I feel like an idiot for never watching Sons of Anarchy before now. It premiered while The Shield was still on and I was an RA, so I could only guarantee one night off and that choice was obvious. Thank god Netflix finally started streaming it.

I feel like an idiot for never watching Sons of Anarchy before now. It premiered while The Shield was still on and I was an RA, so I could only guarantee one night off and that choice was obvious. Thank god Netflix finally started streaming it.

Lucky you, you've got three seasons of fantastic television ahead of you.

"BARNEY! This is worse than the time you took the lawnmowersaurus out on the sidewalk!"

*Cue zany sequence with Barney driving a lawnmowersaurus on the sidewalk and killing a baby with slightly racial implications*

Which one out of Pebbles and Bam Bam is going to be suddenly morbidly obese you reckon?

With Seth MacFarlane's Hannah Barbara background, I'm more optimistic about a new Flintstones show, so long as he doesn't turn it into Family Guy with dinosaurs.

Yeah, same. I don't find it at all funny. Just kind of stupid, and not in a good way like Community. I don't really get the comparison to Friends either, besides there being a similar number of twenty-somethings. It's a shame because they've got some people I really like but I just don't like the style.

Guest mr. potato head

Did you start at the beginning of Season 1? If not, that might help (not because of the overarching story, but because the show peaked in the first couple years).

Cuddy won't be back for the 8th Season of House. She's refused a pay cut, and has decided to walk away instead. Foreman and Wilson both agreed to take Pay Cuts, so they'll be back.

Edited by Ace™

I like HIMYM and Big Bang Theory in sort of the same way; neither is really a legitimately great show at all but they're pleasant enough for what they are, and in the case of the former occasionally they do have an episode I genuinely love (the New Year's Eve episode in season 1 (which has the Dean from Community as Fake Moby) was pretty great). So it's like the TV version of comfort food, I guess.