UFC News and Discussion Thread

The link I posted is for the main event only, there will be 25 mins to 30 mins of pre fight intro involving one of the Fox NFL presenters, Rogan and Dana and then the fight.

The prelims are also on UFC.tv, Facebook and Fox.com

The top two prelim fights are on FOXDeportes in America.

Also if people want to chat UFC on Fox tonight I am in the Chatroom. Just go to mibbit, #ewb.

Excited :)

Lesnar and Overeem also part of the pre-fight show, right?

I believe that is on FX and will be showing as a separate show at the same time as the Guida/Henderson fight... I will be watching the fight personally.

Also I think it is just Lesnar, UFC.com has a press conference with Overeem and Lesnar from earlier in the week online Lesnar just comes across as an arrogant cunt, love him!

Prelims on now, CHAT TIME!

Yeah they needed that on the main card. That was incredible. I didn't like the knob who just introduced the show. I also thought it was going to be brand new presentation? All of the music has been the same thus far. Just without the gladiator bit.