UFC News and Discussion Thread

Guest mr. potato head

Yeah I mean Landsberg's annoying as fuck in general, but he came out on the better end of this one. I was listening to Dean Blundell on my way into work and he was ripping into Landsberg for asking Sonnen about stuff he's not comfortable with like losing the fight...I mean that's only what comes up in every Sonnen interview ever! (Then again, Blundell called him "Cale Sonnen" and the UFC middleweight champion so he really just doesn't have a clue, at least Landsberg has guys who know MMA to prep him.)

Plus Sonnen was clearly kayfabing, which is frustrating both because he was and because nobody's calling him out on it.

Man, looking at the 139 card, that shit is stacked. Shogun, Hendo, Bowles, Kampwho, Story, plus Cung Le versus Wanderlei. Just watched the pre-show presser, damn am I excited.

Also, where the fuck do they find these fans that ask such analytical questions? I mean, if I got a chance to ask them anything, it wouldn't be "Hmm, what do you think it takes to beat Dominick Cruz, given how swift he is?" it'd be something more like what the only sane-sounding fan would ask, which is "You got any advice for the young guys who want to be like you?" Amazes me each press conference.

The pub that I went to for the last ppv, is showing this one to.

Wasn't as good an atmosphere as when I was watching the UFC in that club a few months back but I'm happy to have found a regular place to watch free UFC PPV's again.

I'll probably pop in and make the odd post through my mobile tomorrow.:)

The pub that I went to for the last ppv, is showing this one to.

Wasn't as good an atmosphere as when I was watching the UFC in that club a few months back but I'm happy to have found a regular place to watch free UFC PPV's again.

I'll probably pop in and make the odd post through my mobile tomorrow.:)

Being able to watch UFC PPV's live in a pub in the middle of the day was one of the best things about Australia. I remember watching Penn vs Edgar over a pub lunch and a pint. Magic.